Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Dead Ebola Victims....Resurrected?

I'm not kidding on this one. I have read the story several times and I AM reading it correctly.

According to www.allAfrica.com two women, one in her 40's and one in her 60's, fell victim to the deadly Ebola virus. The women were in two separate communities and died around the same time. Both women were in the process of being taken for burial when they "resurrected". As most would imagine, this is causing even more panic in an already chaotic situation.

The logical side of my brain says that there has to be a reasonable explanation. They were most likely in a coma...something. Maybe no one wanted to touch them or check their pulse and they just assumed they were dead. Then there's the side of my brain that really needs to be wrapped in tin-foil and it's whispering..."The zombie apocalypse has to have a starting point." Hell it might be best if I just wrap my whole head.

Good Luck West Africa.....really.

No comments:

Post a Comment